Current Fundraiser – “Generous to GRC”
The “Generous to GRC” fundraiser is a way for you to give (no matter how big or small) to the Clark County Band Program. “Generous to GRC” allows you the freedom to securely donate to our organization through debit or credit card. 90% of our budget comes from people like you! Click here or the image below to make a donation online.
Why do we do fundraising?
While the Clark County Board of Education provides some support for the band program (instruments and transportation), it does not cover all of our expenses. Here’s a sampling of some of our expenses:
- 1 set of uniforms for GRC Colorguard: $5,000
- 1 set of competition performance tops for the band: $12,000
- Staff for band camp: $10,000
- Guard and Percussion staff for school year: $30,000
- Flag silks: $4,000 per year
- Annual repair budget for GRC (maintenance only): $4,000 (only funded at 25% right now)
As you can see, your support matters. Providing a top quality music education comes with a financial cost.
Corporate Sponsors+Individual Contributions+Bingo+Event Hosting+Current Fundraisers = Annual Budget
Our corporate sponsorship goal for 2020-2021 is $10,000.
Anyone interested in provided a Corporate Sponsorship to the GRC band program should click here for more information.
Our individual contribution goal for 2020-2021 is $10,000. Donations can be made at anytime to the Clark County Band Boosters, or during our GENEROUS TO GRC drive in September.
Anyone interested in donating to the GRC band program should click here for more information.
Bingo is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Our goal for 2020-2021 is $110,000 (net profit). That’s just over $2,000 per Sunday bingo session. Click here for more information on our bingo operation.
With the completion of the new athletics facilities, hosting events is now another fundraising opportunity. This year, we will be hosting:
- GRC Invitational on Saturday, October 12
- KMEA SMBC Quarterfinals on Saturday, October 19
- TriState Marching Arts Contest on Saturday, February 1
- KMEA District 7 Honors Band on Saturday, March 14