On Saturday, October 12, the GRC Band and the Clark County Band Boosters will host 20 bands from Central and Eastern Kentucky for the return of the GRC Invitational. With a seating capacity of nearly 5,000 spectators, all hands will be on deck to provide amazing hospitality to our guests joining us for the day in Winchester.
GRC will perform the exhibition at 10pm, just before the finals awards.
Still looking to volunteer? Click Here to SIGN UP!
- All band families are asked to sign up for at least one shift
- Call time for band members is 9am. Students will be working the contest all day, assisting with water stations, picking up trash, directing patrons, guiding bands, and helping with concessions
- Students are required to be in attendance throughout the day.
- Students will have opportunities to watch bands during scheduled down time.
- All volunteers/students are asked to park at the church near the entrance to GRC. Please carpool!
- Band members will report to the band room to dress at 8:30.
For additional contest information, visit the contest page here!