Guard and Percussion report on July 23. Full Band reports on July 30.
Week 1 – Guard and Percussion – Lunch provided by CCPS
- July 23-27 8am-5pm
Week 2 – Everyone – Lunch Provided by CCPS, Dinner provided by Boosters
- July 30 – 8am-8pm – ***REQUIRED Parent Meeting on Monday July 30 @ 6:00pm in the Auditorium (during band practice)***
- July 31 8am-8pm
- August 1 – 8am-5pm
- August 2 – 8am-8pm
- August 3 – 8am-5pm
Week 3 – Everyone – Lunch Provided by Boosters
- August 6-9 8am-5pm
- August 10 8am-Noon @ Cardinal Stadium/RDC
FRESHMAN Orientation – On August 9th, all band freshman will attend the GRC Freshman Academy orientation session. Students will be dismissed from band at 11am to get cleaned up and eat. At 11:30, they will attend orientation until 2pm. All band students will attend the 11:30 session, even if they are supposed to be in the first group. This has already been worked out with the freshman teachers.
WHAT TO BRING TO BAND CAMP:
- 1 Gallon Water Jug
- Sunscreen (SPF 30+)
- Baseball HAT to cover your face
- Instrument and accessories
- Music binder (provided to everyone at June Camp)
- a great attitude
Last, it is very common for students to be nervous about band camp or even get cold feet about participating. This is normal. Put your kid in the car and get them to band – We will take care of them!