During the month of January, the GRC Bands will maintain a very active performance calendar, including appearances by the Jazz Ensemble and Pep Band.
- January 5th – Pep Band at Basketball Doubleheader vs. Bourbon Co. (Call Time: 5:30 @ RDC – Dress: Polo Shirts)
- January 8th – Pep Band at RDC Basketball Game w/ 7th and 8th Grade Band vs. Harrison Co. (Call Time: 6:00 @ RDC – Dress: Gray Band Shirt)
- January 15 – Jazz Ensemble at Winchester MLK Day Ceremony at St. Agatha Gym (Call Time: 9:30 at St. Agatha – Dress: All Black
- January 25 – Pep Band at Girls Game vs. Montgomery County (Call Time: 6:45 @ RDC – Dress: Polo Shirts)
- January 26 – Pep Band at Boys Game vs. Montgomery County (Call Time: 6:45 @ RDC – Dress: Polo Shirts)
Two other events:
- We have 20 students auditioning for District 7 Honor Bands on January 16th at Henry Clay. Bus will leave GRC at 4pm. Bring Money for dinner.
- Visual Camp for all current band members, 8th grade band, and invited 7th graders on January 19 and 20. See the attached letter below for details.