On Thursday, November 10, GRC Bands will present their annual Fall Concert at 7pm in the Cardinal Theatre. The Jazz Ensemble will perform 4 tunes, the concert band will perform 3, and the symphonic band will perform 4 selections.
Student call time is 6pm. We will dress in band uniforms upon their arrival at 6. Warm ups will begin at 6:30.
As his will be the first uniformed performance for many of our students, please be advised of the following rules while in uniform:
1. No makeup or jewelry. Stud earrings are permitted, if necessary.
2. Please wear long black socks that are calf length.
3. All students must wear their band uniform shoes. No exceptions. These can be purchased from the band (gently used) for $10. Checks should be made payable to CCBB. Sizes are limited, so please take care of this as soon as possible.
4. No food or drink while in uniform
5. Do not run, use foul language, or disrespect yourself or the program/school you represent.