- Students must bring their luggage/bag to the band room when they get to school. They will be locked away during the day.
- Students must be dressed in NICE dress clothes before we leave GRC, as we are traveling straight to the symphony hall. Students will need comfortable clothes for Saturday.
- Students will need $5-10 for dinner on Saturday (fast food in Etown). Students should also bring an appropriate amount of spending money for the mall/souvenirs.
- We will return at 9pm Saturday.
The Symphonic Band will be traveling to Nashville, TN May 6-7.
Tentative Itinerary includes:
- Friday Night Performance of the Nashville Symphony Orchestra
- Lunch and private performance Downtown at the Wildhorse Saloon
- Shopping at Opry Mills
Cost for this trip is only $50. The rest of the trip fee is sponsored by the Clark County Band Boosters.